Private Tour to Chichen Itza, Valladolid and Ik Kil Cenote with Lunch
Visit Chichen Itza, Valladolid and cenote Ik-Kil in one day on this private tour with lunch included.
*Please note that cenote Ikkil is still closed and on the tour, at the moment, we will visit the cenote Selva Maya, which is very similar to Ikkil, until Ikkil is opened.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional certificated private guide services
- Private tour only for your group
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water in a car
- Sweet snack, soft drinks & 2 cans of beer/per person
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Beverages during the lunch
- Historical tour in one of the most famous ancient Yucatan cities - Chichen Itza, the city-cradle of ancient Mayans, where you can see Kukulkan pyramid (one of the new seven world wonders), the temple of thousands of columns also known as ¨the temple of warriors¨, astronomical observatory built several centuries ago, sacrificial pit, one of the biggest fields for playing ancient Mayan ball game, called pok-ta-pok, playing which the most brave warriors were trying to win to be sacrificed.
After that, the refreshing swim on one of the most beautiful underground lake, called cenote Ik-Kil, is waiting. You will then have lunch followed a visit to Valladolid, colonial city built in XVI century. You will be dropped off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To take with you: towels, sunscreen, cash for souvenirs, hats (because of the sun)
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.