Private Tour to Cotopaxi National Park and Limpiopungo Lagoon Visit from Quito
We admire the beautiful Andean landscapes, visit the National Park with its interpretation center where animals from the area are exposed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotopaxi Province, Cotopaxi Province
Departure from Quito at 8:00 a.m. approx. by the "Panamericana Sur" ; admiring the beautiful Andean landscapes, visit to the National Park with its interpretation center place where animals from the area are exposed; stop at the Laguna de Limpiopungo, finally we will arrive to rest and enjoy nature at a hotel-refuge where we will taste a delicious and hot traditional lunch.
The Cotopaxi National Park is a protected area of Ecuador located on the border of the provinces of Pichincha, Cotopaxi and Napo in Ecuador, and that includes the Cotopaxi Volcano in its space. Its ecosystem is home to several tree species, especially pine trees, which makes the place a unique place in South America as it reminds more of an alpine forest than an forest of the Andes.
Its altitude varies from 3400-5897 meters above sea level. Its temperature varies from 0 to 20 degrees Celsius; with an annual average rainfall of 500 to 1500 mm
Return to Quito.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofQuito)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear warm clothes, scarf, wool hat, sunglasses, cold gloves, comfortable walking shoes with preferred styling
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.