Private tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel & Mohamed Ali Mosque
Approx. 6-7 hours
8:00am – we can change the time to suit you.
The Egyptian Museum
Mohamed Ali Mosque
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioned van with modern model
- Expert tour guide
- All the entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our program
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- Entry visa to Egypt (We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Your 3 Stars Travel Tour guide will be waiting you. They will be holding a sign of 3 Stars Travel , You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Start your tour visiting The Egyptian Museum which has more than 250,000 pieces display a rare collection of Egyptian art Over 5,000 years, as well as Tutankhamen room which has treasure, jewelry and gold’s which was enclosed in his tomb over 3500 years before it was discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
After that, move to visit the Citadel of Salah El Din which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders. After that visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came specially from Istanbul and built this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Over 45 years.
Finally move to your hotel.
Cairo has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your 3 stars travel Tour guide will be waiting you. They will be holding a sign of 3 stars travel, You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.