PRIVATE TOUR to Elafonisi beach with Spanish speaking local guide
Elafonisi beach is definitely one of the highlights of the region of Chania. Enjoy a full day, tailor made on your needs, acompanied and assisted by your local guide who will share with you his knowledge about the island.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Sunbed and umbrella
- Entry/Admission - Chrisoskalitissa Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Crete Greece
Driving through spectacular gorges we will arrive in one of Europe's best beaches, the unique Elafonisi. While on the beach you will have plenty of time to swim, enjoy the idyllic pink sand and transparent waters from your pre-reserved sunbeds and umbrellas. In front of the beach there is a little island that is called the 'Island of Deer' which you can swim or walk across to, since the water is very shallow.
The beach has canteens that serve snacks and refreshments.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chrisoskalitissas, Chania 731 33, Greece
Our next stop, will be a taverna with local food and panoramic views for lunch or a Greek coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chrisoskalitissa Monastery, Moni Chrisoskalitissis, Crete 230 53 Greece
On our way back we shall visit the convent of Chrisoskalitissa found on top of a rock. It is a monastery with a great cultural and historic past and the sea views from above are definitely worth enjoying.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Alpha Bank, Chalidon 106, Chania 731 31, Greece
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Souda, Ormos Soudas, Souda 732 00, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/6/2020 - 11/30/2020
5/6/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.