Private tour to explore BaNa hills with Golden Bridge in both hands
About 8:00, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An and take you to Ba Na hills.
Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, then take The Climbing Train to visit the top of mountains. Explore le Jardin D’Amour (consists of 9 gardens), Debay Wine Cellar & Linh Ung Pagoda
Enjoy walking on the Golden Bridge which is nestled in the forested hills of two giant concrete hands that emerge from the trees, holding up a glimmering golden bridge crowded with gleeful visitors taking selfies. The bridge sits 1.414 m above sea level.
Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village, where you will enjoy, the Street Music. Enjoy seeing the Art’s statue Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple &Tru Vu Tea Shop.
Watch carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome
Challenge the most popular adventure ride – Slide of Tube Car (free ride)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Cable car ticket: Vnd 750,000/person
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Nested at the height of 1,414m from the sea level, the Golden Bridge is no less than an iconic architectural wonder that envisages the sash-like route across the heaven. Spanning nearly 150m long in the Paradise Garden, thisbridge is regarded as a special transit stop to deliver visitors from the mountain foot or the French Village to La Jardin D’Amour Gardens. The bridge measures 12.8m wide and nearly 150m long and comprises 8 arches, the longest of which is 21.2m.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers in Hoi An city and Da Nang city center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.