Private tour to Fátima - Batalha Monastery - Nazaré and Óbidos
Enjoy a private tour to the west region of Portugal. Discover the cultural heritage and natural beauty of Portugal on a day trip for small groups to Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos departing from Lisbon. Enjoy
Fátima, one of the most important sites for Christianity around the world, after the visit you will have the opportunity to explore the
picturesque fishing village of Nazaré and the
medieval town of Óbidos and you will visit the
Monastery of Batalha, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a great construction in gothic style,
one of the seven wonders of Portugal. Enjoy the
astonishing landscapes of the Atlantic coast, always accompanied by
graduated and experienced guides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All insurance
- Ticket of Batalha monastery
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Nazaret
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
Fátima: one of the most important places of Pilgrimage for the Catholics. Walking tour in Fátima sanctuary. Time to visit the memory chapel, the modern holy trinity church and the basilica.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
Batalha Monastery: a UNESCO world heritage site. Guiding in the monastery, visit the different cloisters, gardens and the unfinished chapel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Praia do Norte, Rua 31 de Janeiro, Nazare 2450-065 Portugal
Time to stop at Nazaré's Fortress, to admire the North Beach, famous by the biggest wave in the world;
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Nazaret, Praca Manuel Arriaga 20, Nazare 2450-160 Portugal
Lunch break at the fishing town of Nazaré (not included)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Baia de Sao Martinho do Porto, Avenida Marginal, Sao Martinho do Porto, Alcobaca 2460-096 Portugal
Pass by the bay of São Martinho do Porto is located on the southwest side of São Martinho do Porto. It is a bay of elliptical shape, with about 1 800 by 400 meters, three kilometers of beach and bar with about 200 meters of opening.
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Visit Óbidos, one of Europe's most romantic medieval villages and its incredibly pituresque cobblestones streets lined with colorful houses, gothic doorways and windows. White washed churches, flowerpots and dazzling tiles - all encircled by the walls of a XII century castle.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
the pick up and drop off is in your hotel/accommodation ( all hotels)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.