Private Tour to Gedi Ruins Mombasa City
Depart Mombasa City for Gede ruins found on the North Coast of Mombasa towards Malindi. It’s a pre- historic site which was a small town built entirely from rocks and stones. This site was inhabited by a few thousand Swahili people under the throne of a very rich Sultan. These Ruins date back from 15th century and through careful preservation most of the original foundations can be seen today. Gede Ruins are designated as a National Museum by law.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- 1ltr bottled mineral water per person
- Return transport from Mombasa CBD to Gede Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Gede Ruins
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Meals, snacks, attractions, and events not mentioned in your excursion.
- Personal effects like communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Pick-ups / drop offs outside Mombasa City US$ 30
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gede Ruins, Mombasa-Malindi Road, Gede 5067-80200 MALINDI Kenya
The ruins of Gede are a historical and archaeological site near the Indian Ocean coast of eastern Kenya. The site is adjacent to the town of Gede in the Kilifi District and within the Arabuko-Sokoke Forest.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :MOMBASA CBD, Mombasa Road, Mombasa, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mji wa Kale, Moi International Airport Mvita, Mombasa, Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/15/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.