Private Tour To Ghost City Fatehpur Sikri Taj Mahal & Agra From Delhi
Get a chance to visit various monuments constructed under the golden era of Mughal dynasty. Also get a chance to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World with your English speaking guide in a private A.C. vehicle. Visit Taj Mahal, a tomb built in memory of bond shared between two lovebirds. Visit Agra Fort, a military strategic point as well as the royal residence of the Mughal king. Also, visit very first tomb in India that ‘has been made entirely of marble known as Itmad-Ud-Daula.Before return visit Fatehpur Sikri, a totally new city established under Akbar reign.
• Enjoy a pleasant view of all monuments built under the golden era of Mughal Empire.
• A local English guide ready to share all information and history behind all monuments.
• Your private A.C. cab to give you comfort and ease out your travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & Drop off from hotels in Delhi/NCR.
- Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Local guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Meals & beverages
- Start your journey leaving from your hotel early in the morning to reach Agra city. Your English speaking guide would be present for any assistance during your journey. Make yourself accustomed to scenic villages alongside the highway.
On reaching Agra you see one of the Seven Wonders of the World, The Taj Mahal. A white marble masterpiece built in 17th century by Shah Jahan. Walk around the main entrance gate, Gardens of Paradise, the mausoleum and let your guide share history behind its construction.
After spending a good amount of time at Taj Mahal, let us take you for some lunch at a local Indian restaurant (Own Expense).
Then we move towards Agra Fort, a UNESCO world heritage site. Constructed in 1654, by great Mughal ruler Akbar this fort acted as a guardian for all outside attacks as well as royal residence. A red sandstone fort also known as Red Fort remains the place where Shah Jahan spent his last few years of life imprisoned by his son Aurangzeb.
Dedicated to a minister in the court of Shah Jahan, Mir Ghiyas Beg we take you towards first marble tomb popularly called as Itmad-Ud-Daula tomb. The Indo-Islamic architecture becomes prominent because of the fusion that this tomb displays. While the use of arched entrances and octagonally shaped towers signify the Persian influence, the absence of a dome and the presence of a closed kiosk on top of this building and the use of canopies talks about the possible Indian influence. From outside, when you take a bird’s eye view, Itmad-Ud-daula looks like a jewel box set in a garden.
On return to Delhi, we take you towards Fatehpur Sikri, also known as Ghost city built in 16th century by Akbar the great. Intended to be a joint capital of Agra, this city now remains an isolated place that perfectly resembles culmination of Hindu and Muslim architecture.
After this enthralling journey, we drop you off at your hotel with good memories of Agra.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Knees & Shoulders to be covered at all places of worship.
- Shoes/Slippers to be removed or covered at all places of worship.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.