Private tour to Girona and Sitges from Barcelona
With this experience, you will take advantage of your stay in Barcelona to get to know two other cities in Catalonia. First you can enjoy Girona, an ancient Roman city built on the Via Augusta itself, get to know several of the settings in the Game of Thrones series and take pictures of its curious, colourful houses built on the river. In addition, you will be able to enjoy its typical gastronomy as the guide will leave you time to explore the city on your own. The second stop will be in the coastal town of Sitges, where in addition to learning about its history you can walk along its promenade, see the beautiful views from San Sebastian Beach and learn about the local trade in its market and small craft shops. Introduce yourself to the culture and history of Catalonia with this tour that will allow you to get away from the tourist centres and get to know this beautiful region from another point of view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide in Spanish and English simultaneously
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You'll have time to eat on your own
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Discover this ancient Roman city created on the Via Augusta itself, where you can walk through its streets and enjoy a panoramic guided tour of its main points: such as the Church of Sant Martí, Girona's Cathedral, the Ramblas or the Jewish Quarter. At the end of the walk through the centre, and after having gone through several of the Game of Thrones scenarios, you will have time to eat on your own and enjoy its gastronomy
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pont de Pedra, Girona Spain
Beautiful stone bridge that leads to the historic city center and where you can find local craftsmen.
Stop At: Passeig de la Muralla, Carrer Dels Alemanys, 20, 17004 Girona Spain
You can see this wall built in the 80's BC
Stop At: Onyar River, Girona Spain
Discover the beautiful colorful houses built on the Onyar river
Stop At: Sitges, Sitges, Catalonia
You will be able to walk along Sitges's promenade and San Sebastian's beach. The guide will tell you curious facts about this beautiful coastal town and you will be able to walk along its streets and buy in its many handicraft shops
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Playa de Sitges, Sitges Spain
You can walk along San Sebastian Beach and discover the piece of railing brought from the Basque Country
Stop At: Museu del Cau Ferrat, Carrer Fonollar s/n, 08870 Sitges Spain
The Cau Ferrat museum is perhaps the most important in the town of Sitges as it houses works by Picasso and El Greco
Stop At: Church of Sant Bartomeu & Santa Tecla, Placa del Baluard 1, Sitges Spain
At the beginning of the promenade and next to the habror, the church of Sant Bartolomeu presides over the entire coast of Sitges from the top of a hill.
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the pick up from the Port, please take into account the time necessary to disembark from the cruise. The maximum waiting time is 30 minutes from the time you indicate for us to pick you up.Ports
- Port Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The effectiveness of the use of masks to avoid infections by Covid 19 has been demonstrated, so the use of these is mandatory throughout the journey. Friend will not provide masks, each client must bring their own.
- The safety distance between people must be maintained throughout the journey whenever possible. Families can stay together.
- Our tourists are recommended to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are prohibited from touching any object of our clients.
- Our collaborators (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the detailed health protection protocol that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Our units are disinfected before each service with products approved by WHO in the list N: Disinfectants to use against the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Our units have 70% alcohol-gel dispensers available to our tourists
- Our tourists will have an assigned, personal and guaranteed seat throughout the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.