Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum with Camel Ride
This is one of the best tours that you can do if you was interested in seeing almost everything about the magnificent egyptian civilization and for sure you have all the time to take your best pictures.
First you will start with Giza necropolis where you can see the only remaining wonder of the ancient seven wonders of the world "The Great Pyramid" after that you will enjoy seeing the other pyramids and mighty sphinx.
Camel ride for 30 minutes is included to make your experience more wonderful.
Lunch will be in a restaurant beside the pyramids area so you can eat and rest for the next part of the tour.
Second you will go to the Egyptian Museum where you can continue the story of egypt and see the magnificat pieces of civilization like the famous king Tut mask and More.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camel Ride
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Admission ticket to enter inside The Great Pyramid: 200 EGP
- Admission ticket to enter inside The Middle Pyramid: 100 EGP
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Pyramids of Giza consist of the Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as the Pyramid of Cheops or Khufu and constructed c. 2580 – c. 2560 BC), the somewhat smaller Pyramid of Khafre (or Chephren) a few hundred meters to the south-west, and the relatively modest-sized Pyramid of Menkaure (or Mykerinos) a few hundred meters farther south-west. The Great Sphinx lies on the east side of the complex. Current consensus among Egyptologists is that the head of the Great Sphinx is that of Khafre. Along with these major monuments are a number of smaller satellite edifices, known as "queens" pyramids, causeways and valley pyramids.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The Sphinx, is a limestone statue of a reclining sphinx, a mythical creature with the body of a lion and the head of a human.Facing directly from West to East, it stands on the Giza Plateau on the west bank of the Nile in Giza, Egypt. The face of the Sphinx is generally believed to represent the pharaoh Khafre.
Cut from the bedrock, the original shape of the Sphinx has been restored with layers of blocks.It measures 73 m (240 ft) long from paw to tail, 20 m (66 ft) high from the base to the top of the head and 19 m (62 ft) wide at its rear haunches. It is the oldest known monumental sculpture in Egypt and is commonly believed to have been designed, sculpted, and constructed by ancient Egyptians of the Old Kingdom during the reign of the pharaoh Khafre
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display,
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup will be 10 min before tour start. Our operation team will contact you to confirm pickup before the tour.Your guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with you name written on it.For Airport travelers, Please inform us with air flight details at least 24H before you arrive and your guide will be waiting for you outside the terminal.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.