Private tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
A full-day tour to visit the main landmark of this vibrant city. The tour includes visiting the Egyptian Museum with its awesome artifacts and exploring the fabulous treasures of ancient Egypt, then the tour takes you back in time to the see the one of the wonders of the ancient world the Pyramids of Giza and their guarding Sphinx,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza and drive to the plateau to see the mighty Pyramids of Giza which once belonged to the Kings of ancient Egypt Khufu, Khafre and Menkaura. Then drive to the the viewing platform to have a picture with the three Pyramids at your background.
Down the valley you will have a close look at the Sphinx which is thought to be the guardian of the three Pyramids. The sphinx has a head of man and body of a lion that resembles wisdom and strength.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then continue visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelery, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.