Private Tour to Gudauri from Tbilisi (Sabaduri Forest,Jinvali, Ananuri,Panorama)
Guests can explore unique forest, ski resort and enjoy breathtaking views of Caucasus Mountains on Georgian Military Road. Tour includes visiting Forest Sabaduri, known with its mixed forest and unbelievable scenery, Jinvali lake reservoir that provides Tbilisi with drinking water, a medieval defensive fortress of Ananuri and the best ski resort in Georgia. Guests will have a chance to ski in Gudauri and enjoy great mountain views from the cable car and also do independent activities such as: paragliding, quadro cycling and horse riding at Panorama Gudauri. Guests can taste delicious Georgian and European meals in the best restaurant in Pasanauri. Private tour to Gudauri is an ideal daily tour for people who desire to explore beautiful forest of Tbilisi National Park, ancient fortress, ski resort and great views of Caucasus Mountains. Total drive 295 km (185 miles).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Park of Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia
Tbilisi National Park situated just 20 km away from Tbilisi city center, capital of Georgia offers you various activities during all seasons. In winter, it turns into a magic world, where the snowy Sabaduri Forest awaits you! The wood is well-known all over the world, since it was plotted in different media tools. In summer it is one the best place to escape from the heat, arrange picnic and just rest. Tbilisi National Park offers you camping areas as well, in order to enjoy week-end in beautiful nature. In autumn colors change in Sabaduri Forest and you have feeling as if you are watching the beautiful painting. While in spring the flowers and trees are blossomed and you are able to enjoy flourishing nature.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
Jinvali Water Reservoir supplies Tbilisi with drinking water (max depths 75m) constructed in 1985. Flooding during the reservoir construction destroyed historical monuments. Church built in 12th century during King Tamar period has fallen underwater (during 6 months). In winter when water level decreases the church reappears. People believe that anyone who can dive deep into the water and ring the bells of the church will get any wish come true.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri Castle Complex was a castle and seat of the dukes of Aragvi, a feudal dynasty ruling the area from 13th century. The castle was the scene of numerous battles. In 1739, Ananuri was attacked by a rival duchy, commanded by Shanshe of Ksani and was set on fire. The fortress remained in use until the 19th century. The complex is on the tentative list of UNESCO program. The complex consists of church Medicare, water reservoir, bell-tower, prison cell, seven-storey tower Sheupovari (sturdy), older Church of the Virgin (first half of 17th cent. with tall square tower and graves of dukes), larger Church of the Mother of God built in 1689 for the son of Duke Bardzim. South façade has cross on top of 2 dragons, pigeons on the grape trees with deer and sheep image, cherubims, an angel, chained lions and the scene of the Ascension of the Cross. According to King Erekle II, the fortress was in the list of top 7 fortresses in Georgia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pasanauri, Pasanauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Guests will have a late lunch on the way back from Kazbegi in Pasanauri to try Khinkali (Georgian dumplings), Hofbräu beer and delicious Georgian and European meals (extra charge).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri, Gudauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Gudauri Ski Resort is the largest and highest ski resort in Georgia (elevations of 1,993m-3,276 m). 34.8km of slopes of all difficulty levels and 15 lifts. Guests can ski in winter resort Gudauri and enjoy great views from the cable car.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
Russia–Georgia Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to celebrate the Treaty of Georgievsk and ongoing friendship between Soviet Georgia and Soviet Russia. Guests can enjoy great views of Caucasus Mountains.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ladies need to wear head scarves and dresses in Georgian orthodox churches. Short trousers for men are also forbidden. Scarves and dresses can also be found near church entrances for men and women to enter churches.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- To prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), tour will be provided according to recommendations and guidelines of Ministry of Health of Georgia and World Tourism Organization.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.