Private Tour to Hallstatt and Ice Cave or 5fingers viewing platform
On this 8-hour private tour from Salzburg you will not only experience the natural beauty of the Lake District including the 5-fingers viewing platform or the ice caves, you will also visit Hallstatt one of the most beautiful lake side villages of the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided full day tour with private chauffeur/guide
- Luxury minivan
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Cable Car / Entrance to the Ice Cave
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - FF Obertraun
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Schloss-Straße 19, 5322 Hof bei Salzburg, Austria
Be ready for pickup at 10.00 am at your Salzburg hotel. Make yourself comfortable in your comfortable touring vehicle and experience the beautiful landscape that the famous ‘Salzkammergut’ lake region has to offer. After a short drive from Salzburg you’ll reach the castle of Fuschl. Capture a picture of the castle of Fuschl with the emerald-green Lake Fuschlsee as its backdrop, before heading on to St. Gilgen with Lake Wolfgang, the next photo stop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St Gilgen Mozartplatz, Mozartplatz, St Gilgen Austria
The next highlight is Wolfgang Lake and the villages St. Gilgen and St. Wolfgang. Capture a picture of St. Wolfgang from a great view point before arriving at the next town, in Bad Ischl. The drive will take you through Bad Ischl, which is famous for the “Kaiser” (Emperor) Villa and the Café Zauner, and on to Bad Goisern and Hallstatt.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: FF Obertraun, Obertraun 242, 4831 Obertraun, Austria
From St. Gilgen your journey will take you straight to Obertraun with the cable car station to the ‘Krippenstein’. Depending on weather we recommend to either choose the visit of the ice caves or the five fingers. After having lunch at the mountain (at you own expense) the drive continues to Hallstatt, another top highlight of this full day private tour from Salzburg.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Hallstatter See, Hallstatt 4830 Austria
Get dropped off right in the town center of Hallstatt and enjoy your walk along the lake before getting picked up at the end of the village again.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Return to your accommodation or any other location in Salzburg at the end of the day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in the city of Salzburg, if your hotel or private address (Airbnb etc.) is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Maximum 8 persons per minivan - price per vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.