Private Tour to Island Brac and Bol in Speed Boat from Split or Trogir
Embark on a private tour of one of Europe’s most beautiful beaches. Explore the Croatian island of Zlatni Rat, and learn why locals call the narrow spit of land the ‘golden horn’. The blue waters between the southern Croatian archipelagos are a sailor’s paradise. Immerse yourself in island culture with visits to historic villages, and military relics, enjoy the sea and sand, and stroll through the layers of thousands of years of history in the town of Bol. Snorkel equipment, wind gear, and fuel costs are included. There will be time to purchase lunch during the trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Fuel and Driver/guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Wind jackets
- Insurance and Safety equipment
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Dominican Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn), Put Zlatnog Rata, Bol, Brac Island 21420 Croatia
Visit one of the most beautiful and attractive beaches in the world whose shape is constantly changes according to the waves and wind.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dominican Monastery, Shetalishte Andjelka Rabadana 4, Bol, Brac Island 21420 Croatia
During your visit to Bol you can also take a look of the Dominicam Monastery
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Brac Island, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Visiting Sea tunnels of Brač island and enjoying the view from the boat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Milna, Milna, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Coffee break in a deep and picturesque fishermen village Milna on island brač. it is called Sailing paradise.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Trumbićeva obala 2, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. kralja Tomislava 16, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.