Private Tour to Jurmala from Riga
Escape the city and head to the sandy beach and pine forest of the resort town of Jurmala. On this 3-hour private tour from Riga you can soak up the sun, lounge at a sidewalk cafe, or take a leisurely stroll through a forest park. It's a private tour for just you and your party so let your guide know if you have an special requests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees/if any
- Your trip begins with a 9am pickup from your Riga hotel or from the port. Together with your party of no more than four people, board your private transportation for the 30-minute drive to Jurmala.
Upon arrival at the resort town located near the Bay of Riga, take time to enjoy the sandy beach and charming 19th-century wooden buildings. Learn from your guide about how the resort is increasing in popularity with both Latvians and international travelers.
The pine trees of Dzintari Forest Park make an attractive backdrop to a leisurely stroll and there is a large viewing platform in the middle. You can also enjoy the cafes and restaurants of Jomas Street. Above all, the fresh pine tree forest air is sure to relax you.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off back to the original departure point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Riga Old town, Herdera laukums, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.