Private Tour to Keukenhof Gardens - Full Day Tour from Amsterdam
Experience the legendary beauty of Holland's tulip fields in full bloom on this 8-hour private tour from Amsterdam. Visit Keukenhof Gardens and tulip fields in Spring 2021.
Customise this tour with 1 extra visit like: Cheese & clogs, Flower Parade (14-17 April, 2021), Delft Pottery, Steampumping station, Dairy farm, Wine tasting, windmills in the country side or one of your own choices!
Enjoy 3 hours of leisure time to explore Keukenhof at your own pace. Avoid the largest crowds by entering after 3pm, when most people leave.
The tour ends around 6pm at original departure point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Professional local driver/guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- KEUKENHOF Skip-the-line tickets
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Holland Day Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holland Day Tours, 5331 RW Amsterdam The Netherlands
Personalize this tour and choose 1 extra stop of your choice:
* Cruquius Pump Museum | 1h | admission €8 pp not included
* Clara Maria Cheese & Clog Farm | 1h15 | free admission
* Dutch Vineyard Zonnestraal | 1h30 | admission €15 pp not included
* Bicycle tour Tulip Fields | 1h30 | rent bicyle €15 per bike
* Paauw 1651 Delft Pottery | 1h | free admission
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Molenviergang Aarlanderveen, National Road N231, 2445 AC Aarlanderveen The Netherlands
Besides tulips, windmills are the typical icons of the Netherlands.
During this tour it is always possible to drive by some windmills and stop to take pictures.
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Your guide will first explain everything about tulip history and cultivations in the tulip fields around the park.
You'll enter the park between 3-4pm, thats when most people leave and you'll have the least crowds.
Inside the park you'll have 2-3 hours free time to enjoy the tulips at your own pace.
Tulip bulbs can be purchased from the park. Ask your tourguide for more information.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, or at the pier of your cruise ship.The day before your tour your guide will send you a text to confirm your pick-up.Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Rotterdam Airport, Rotterdam The Netherlands
- Lelystad Airport, Arendweg 7, 8218 PE Lelystad, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Cruise Port
- Rotterdam Cruise Port
- IJmuiden Cruise Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- All our vehicles have air conditioning.
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the vehicle
- Wheelchairs can be rented at Keukenhof Park.
- Bringing check-in luggage with you is on request. Extra fees may apply.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- UPDATE: July 1st, 2020 - Substitute Guide will be arranged in case of virus-symptoms. - People from different households are allowed to travel in 1 vehicle when wearing face masks and sanitize hands. - Outside the vehicle a face mask is not required as social distancing will be enforced.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.