Private tour to Keukenhof tulip fields, Giethoorn and Windmills from Amsterdam
Because of COVID-19 we have taken special hygiene measures. Each vehicle has a plastic screen, is disinfected before each journey and our drivers are trained and provide appropriate materials to ensure social distancing measures are met with all passengers.
Enjoy a full day private tour to Giethoorn incl. a canal cruise of 1 hour and a visit to the Giethoorn museum. After Giethoorn your driver will bring you to the great Dutch Windmills at the Zaanse Schans where you can see the last working windmill who can produce paint. Rembrandt the great Dutch artist bought his paint here at this windmill. After the windmills your driver will bring you to the largest flowergarden of the world Keukenhof. Here you will see the most beautiful flowers of the world. Over 7 million bulbs will bloom this spring, with a total of 800 varieties of tulips. A unique, unforgettable experience!
per adult from
9 to 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes sedan/minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local taxes
- Entrance tickets for Giethoorn museum
- Skip the line entrance tickets for Keukenhof gardens
- Canal cruise tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museum Giethoorn 't Olde Maat Uus
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- Entry/Admission - Zaanse Schans
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giethoorn, Giethoorn, Overijssel Province
Make a nice canal cruise through the beautiful canals of the Dutch Venice Giethoorn.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museum Giethoorn 't Olde Maat Uus, Binnenpad 52, 8355 BT Giethoorn The Netherlands
Visit the Giethoorn museum 't Olde Maat Uus and learn about the history of Giethoorn.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
You will have approx. 2.5 hours to enjoy the largest flower garden of the world with 7 million flowers. You must see this!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
Visit the great Dutch windmills and see the last working windmill in the world who can produce paint. Rembrandt the great artist bought his paint here at this windmill.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide us your pick up address or pick up location and your pick up time.Ports
- Amsterdam port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customer can choose the time of start of the tour
- Please provide us your departure up time and pick up address
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Our vehicles will be cleaned after every tour, have plastic safety glass and our drivers wear gloves and masks
- This is a private tour so no other people will join in the car
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.