Private Tour to Kingston Bob Marley Museum
This tour offers the opportunity of seeing Kingston and visiting our Reggae Icon Home, in the peak time of his livelihood and to endorse Marijuana Smoking, which is now Legal to 2 ounces per person.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entrance fee for the Museum, which is $30us per person
- Entry/Admission - Columbus Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbus Park, Main Street, Discovery Bay Jamaica
We stop here at the Columbus Park to view his old monument that was brought to Jamaica back in the 1400 hundred.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any accommodation in and around the surrounding of Montego Bay.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.