Private tour to Lake Tanuki, Shiraito Falls... for cruise ship passengers
Our most popular shore excursion for cruise ship passengers who call at Shimizu Port.
A comfortable van taxi (jumbo taxi) will take you to 3 popular spots concerned with Mount Fuji in 5 hours
Knowledgeable and friendly licensed English speaking guide
Wheelchair equipped cars are also available on your request.
These 3 destinations are accessible by wheelchair.
(Note: At Shiraito Falls, they need to view the falls from observation space for wheelchair users.) If your ship can not arrive at Shimizu Port due to bad weather, we refund you 100% of the price.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- a national certified English interpreter guide
- highway toll road fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Tanuki, Saori, Inokashira, Fujinomiya 418-0108 Shizuoka Prefecture
One of the most popular photo spots of Mt.fuji among photographers.
Not touristic place like Lake Kawaguchi
The most popular spot for cruise ship passengers
Wheelchair users also accessible
Spend a leisurely time
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Shiraito Falls, Kamiide, Fujinomiya 418-0103 Shizuoka Prefecture
A part of Mount Fuji world Heritage.
You can visit Shiraito Falls and Otodome Falls. These are very close each other.
One of the most beautiful and popular waterfalls in Japan.
The waters are mostly Mount Fuji spring water.
There is a view spot for wheelchair users.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine, 1-1 Miyacho, Fujinomiya 418-0067 Shizuoka Prefecture
A part of Mount Fuji World Heritage.
Famous as the main shrine over 1,300 Sengen Shrines in Japan, this is the foremost shrine of the Suruga area.
Originally built in 9th century for the protection from volcanic eruptions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide is waiting for you holding a welcome paper with your name.Your guide is wearing yellow jacket so that you can easily find him or her.Ports
- Shimizu Port (in front of your cruise ship)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/6/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour is for cruise ship passengers (who can spend 5 hours for private shore excursion) at Shimizu Port. The tour starts from Shimizu Port and finish at Shimizu Port.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.