Private tour to Magical Towns
This tour starts at the beautiful Hacienda of the XVIII Century, which is one of the most famous in the State. It belonged to Pedro Romero de Terreros, Count of Regla.
We will continue towards Huasca de Ocampo, where we will see one of the attractions, “The Basaltic Prisms”. These 30 meters tall prisms are geometric basaltic columns that decorate the walls of the impressive canyon of Santa María Regla, with its walls bathed by the four waterfalls that feed the San Antonio Regla dam and the San Miguel Regla Hacienda.
The tour continues in the English pantheon, where every grave is aiming towards England, and apart from enjoying the view, a local will tell you interesting stories about the place.
We will visit the magic town of Real del Monte, here you will have time to travel the streets, and also 4 hours to taste (on your own) the delicious pastes, pulque bread, nata bread, tamales and many other varieties of the cuisine of Hidalgo. We will then give you free time to shop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up
- Entry/Admission - Real del monte
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huasca de Ocampo, Huasca de Ocampo, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
We will see one of the attractions, “The Basaltic Prisms”.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Real del monte, Mineral del Monte Mexico
Visit another impressive Magical Town
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.