Private Tour to Marble Mountain & Experience Hoi An Countryside & Local Villages
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00A.M :Our Guide Pick you up at hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city,Then Transfer to Marble Mountain to visit tower,Linh Ung Pagoda,Tang Chon Cave, the amazing & breathtaking View Point to enjoy other beautiful mountains with names Wood, Earth, Metal and Fire.
HuyenKhong cave which was used during the war as a Viet Cong hospital.
Next , We explore 3 villages in Hoi An. Your personal guide will share many interesting aspects about each stop on the tour with you, and to make sure that you are having a great time.
Our first stop at Thanh Ha Pottery Village & learn how to Make Pottery & you do by Yourself. Lunch with Local Noodle .Then visit Tra Que Vegetable & involve in the growing of vegetables.work the soil,fertilise with seaweed sow the plants and water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
Next experience is to have a fun ride on a water buffalo .After That we go
Coconut village to row bamboo basket boat,Finish the Tour & bring you back to your hotel
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car or Minivan with safe Driver
- Professional English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets & Elevator Ticket st Marble Mountain
- Entrance Tickets for Visiting local Villages in Hoi An
- Lunch with Local Noodle
- Basket Boat Rowing fee, Buffalo ride fee, Farming Activity fee, Water
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountain is familiar to almost everyone who has been to Da Nang. It is so well known that many people consider it as the symbol of the area, one of the highlights on Central Vietnam’s tourist trail. An interesting journey to Ngu Hanh Son will be a most relaxing time for tourists. The mountain is a tourist wonderland with dreamlike scenery, pagodas, grottoes…
Situated about 8km southeast of Da Nang City, it resembles five fingers rising out of the ground. It was named after the basic elements of the universe: water, wood, metal, fire and earth.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Thanh Ha Pottery Village & learn how to show your talents to make the pottery and get some souvenirs to take home
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables. Then it is your turn to:
work the soil,
fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed
sow the plants, and
water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.