Private Tour to Maui Upcountry - Discover a Sacred Place, Local Farms & Lunch
PRIVATE TOUR: PRICE IS PER VEHICLE - HOLDS 1-4 PASSENGERS.
Travel with a style and comfort in our private and luxury executive Mercedes S-class sedan with our highly trained, professional chauffeur and let us be part of your special day! In our Lao Valley, Ocean Vodka & Lavender Farm Tour you’ll enjoy three spectacular places on Maui with us in just one day. This is a Private Tour. You're in charge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Bottled water
- Fresh fruit
- Non alcoholic beverages
- Professional Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- National Park fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Iao Valley
- Entry/Admission - Surfing Goat Dairy
- Entry/Admission - Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iao Valley, Maui, HI 96793
In our Iao Valley, Ocean Vodka & Lavender Farm Tour (The Luxury way) you’ll enjoy three spectacular places on Maui with us in just one day. Start with the famous Iao Valley recognized as a very special place for both its spiritual value and spectacular scenery followed by the Kepaniwai Park and Heritage Gardens, known for its unique and beautiful park with various ethnic groups of Hawaii by displaying a building for each one.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Surfing Goat Dairy, 3651 Omaopio Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-8871
Our next stop is at the award-winning Surfing Goat Dairy Farm. Enjoy a casual 20-minute walking tour of this working Dairy & Farm. Meet the working dairy goats, dogs, cats and the pot belly pig “Charlie”. See the modern milking machines and view inside the Dairy operations. Pet some goats, take some unique Maui pictures and of course have a lot of fun! This informational tour talks about the history of the dairy while feeding goats in the pasture area, learning how the goats are milked, and how the cheeses are made.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery, 4051 Omaopio Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-8828
Our last but not least stop is at the Ocean Vodka Distillery and Farm. Thanks to the Guided tour, you learn about how the vodka is made from the sugar cane by using mineral water and other fascinating facts including tasting the vodka and rum at the end of the tour.
Areas covered in this tour are: Sustainable farming practices with its abundant fields of sugar cane; Green manufacturing processes in its 6,000 square foot solar-powered warehouse and bottling center; Organic spirits production using a 60-foot column still distillation; and local history of sugar cane farming with species identification. The state-of-the-art Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery utilizes solar panels to power 100% of the operations of the distillery and facility.
The sugar cane is organically farmed on the rich, volcanic soils without the use of synthetic pesticides or herbicides, and mature sugar cane stalks are hand-harvested for processing. The Martini Garden, a garden designed specifically for martini lovers, highlights fresh, local ingredients such as Kula lavender, local citrus, passion fruit, pineapple, and strawberries. The tour includes a sampling with take-home souvenir OCEAN Organic Vodka shot glass for those 21 and over.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour. We'll arrange a pickup per your request from your private residence, hotel, condo, etc.Ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature will be taken on the forehead. Although temperature is not a confirmed indicator of Covid-19, we are asking that any guests with a temperature of 100.2 and above does not partake in our tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.