Private Tour to Middle of the World and Pululahua Volcano Visit
We will go to the "Middle of the World City" where you will visit its stores and observe a representation of the colonial era cities in its architecture, we will also observe the monument that divides the northern hemisphere from the southern hemisphere of the planet, where you can take pictures with One foot in each hemisphere. It was built in the 18th century where the French scientific expedition defined the exact position of the Ecuador line that divides the world.
The Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve has an area of 3383 hectares. It is situated at altitudes that vary from 1800 to 3400 meters, its climate is moderately cold in the high parts and the northwestern is temperate and subtropical, with temperatures ranging from 13 to 15 ° C.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio Intiñan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pululahua Volcano & Geobotanical Reserve, Quito Ecuador
The tour starts early in the morning, the first stop of the tour is at the viewpoint of the Pululahua volcano, here we will have time for photographers, then continue towards the city half of the world where you can see the monument built in the eighteenth century which has the purpose of highlight the exact location of the equator where the French scientific expedition defined the position of the line that divides the world
Stop At: Museo de Sitio Intiñan, Manuel Cordova Galarza, Quito, Ecuador
This is an optional visit.
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofQuito)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- We recommend taking a hat, block sun and appropriate clothes and shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.