Private Tour to Middle of the World, Pululahua Volcano and Teleférico Visit
In the morning departure from the hotel to visit the viewpoint of the Pululahua Volcano located at 2,840 meters of altitude, currently in its crater, a community of 50 people sits, of which 90% are older adults, who live in the reserve and they live from agriculture and livestock, then we will go to the city half of the world where you can see the monument built in the eighteenth century which aims to highlight the exact location of the equator where the French scientific expedition defined the position of the line that divides the world, to finish our tour we will take the cable car that will take us up to 4100 meters high where we will have an impressive view of the city. (For operational reasons the order of visits can be modified).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- Entry/Admission - Pululahua Volcano & Geobotanical Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
We will go to the "Middle of the World City" where you will visit its stores and observe a representation of the colonial era cities in its architecture, we will also observe the monument that divides the northern hemisphere from the southern hemisphere of the planet, where you can take pictures with One foot in each hemisphere. It was built in the 18th century where the French scientific expedition defined the exact position of the Ecuador line that divides the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pululahua Volcano & Geobotanical Reserve, Quito Ecuador
The Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve has an area of 3383 hectares. It is situated at altitudes that vary from 1800 to 3400 meters, its climate is moderately cold in the high parts and the northwestern is temperate and subtropical, with temperatures ranging from 13 to 15 ° C.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Vía Al Teleférico, Quito, Ecuador
tTo end our tour we will visit the Quito cable car that we It will take up to 4100 meters high where we will have an impressive view of the city.
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofQuito)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We recommend taking a hat, block sun and appropriate clothes and shoes
- We provide Multilingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.