Private Tour to My Son Holyland and Hoi An Experience City Tour with lunch
• Visit UNESCO World Heritage site with a knowledgeable & professional tour guide
• Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
• Learn about the Champa Kingdom and the temples at My Son
• Enjoying the beautiful view of valley around by jungles
• Enjoy the nice traditional Apsara Dance
- Visit the symbol of Hoi An with the 400 years old of Japanese Covered Bridge
- Visit the vibrant UNESCO city of Hoi An old town
- Discover the Ancient house of Tan Ky or Phung Hung
- See the Chinese assembly influence in the old days
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury air conditioning car or minivan with safe driver
- Licenced informative English speaking tour guide, other language is on request
- Vietnamese set menu lunch
- Cold mineral bottled of water & cold towel
- Travel insurance
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gratuity – Optional
- Your own expenses
- At 8:00am our tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang and visit My Son.
My Son was the former capital city of Champa Kingdom (around the 4th to 13th century). It is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 70 architectural works. They include temples and towers connecting to each other with complicated red brick designs. The major structure of Cham architecture is tower, built to reflect the divinity of the king.
About 12:00pm. Enjoy lunch at riverside restaurant in Hoi An.
The next visit in the afternoon is Hoi An. This World Heritage listed town is located along Thu Bon river. The ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries and is a wonderful backdrop for taking stunning photos. In the past, Hoi An was used as an international trading port of the Champa Kingdom to import and export wood, gold and silk… At that time, Hoi An held trade fairs which attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. In the 18th Century but after the river became too shallow, Da Nang was the harbor chosen to replace Hoi Anas the major port.
During your guided walking tour around the Hoi An old town, your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the central market… you will also have free time to do some shopping in Hoi An’s interesting shops.
If you stay in Da Nang city, you can spend more time in Hoi An to enjoy the night market and colorful lanterns it is so beautiful at night time.
Departure Point :Hotels in Hoi An or Da Nang
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in Hoi An or Da Nang
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.