Private Tour to National Park Krka Waterfalls from Split or Trogir
Spend a day on your visit to Croatia exploring spellbinding Krka National Park. Walk along the wooden paths through the park’s stunning scenery, hear the singing of rare birds, and see water mills that have been in action for centuries.
See the magnificent Skradinski buk, the biggest waterfall in the park, and one of the most beautiful cliff waterfall in Europe. Enjoy some free time for swimming and paddling under smaller falls and for lunch. Visit the historic towns of Šibenik and Primošten.
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik, Trg Republike Hrvatske Sea Promenade, Sibenik 22000 Croatia
It is the most important architectural monument of the Renaissance in the entire country. Since 2000, the Cathedral has been on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Krka National Park, Skradin, 22000 Croatia
The Krka River is 72.5 km long, making it the 22nd longest river in Croatia. With its seven waterfalls and a total drop in altitude of 242 m, the Krka is a natural and karst phenomenon. The travertine waterfalls of the Krka River are the fundamental phenomenon of this river.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sibenik, Sibenik, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
It is the oldest native Croatian town on the shores of the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: South Tours Travel Agency, Mrčelina 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: South Tours Travel Agency Trogir, Ul. Hrvatskih mučenika 28, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in front of your hotel 30 minutes before the tour starts. If we need to change the pick up time, we will inform you one day before the tour.Airports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Ferry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.