Private Tour to Nizwa, Jabal Akhdar and Birkat Al Mouz Ruins
This is offered to get you know about Oman's culture and history and where some tourists cannot find these places by their own at low costs. We have built this full day tour for visitors to tell us how beautiful Oman is and that is what makes our team is fully attentive to the smallest details.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jabal Akhdar, Jabal Akhdar, Nizwa, Ad-Dakhiliyah Governorate
This is an awesome drive of 2hrs from muscat towards the inner part of Oman where you will enjoy the story telling by our awesome tour guides about Oman and the 2 hrs drive would feel nothing. We will have to drive up the mountains al elevation of 3000 meters above sea level (Weather is cold in winter). The first stop In Jabal Akhdar is visiting an old abandoned village in Wadi bani Habib. The second stop will be in Alsherjah village where you get to see the old house interior. Get Excited ! and just before we leave, you see an astonishing view of agriculture terraces.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Birkat Al Mouz Ruins, Nizwa Oman
This place is just 40 mins drive from Jabal Akhdar. This is an old village over ~ 200 years and some people are still living there ( most of them have shifted to close by lands). You will be having short exercise to go to the top of this village and have an awesome landscape view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nizwa, Nizwa, Ad-Dakhiliyah Governorate
driving to Nizwa is around 30 mins where you be going to explore this massive fort. In the fort you see Oman the old lifestyle. locals will be there making clay pots, cloths sewing and taking care of animals such as camels cows goats and more. No words can deliver this experience but your eyes will love this place. In this fort you spend so much time that you will feel happy and wants to come back again and again. Basically after visiting this fort you get to cover Omans culture and old lifestyle. Then you get to explore the old market where they have handcrafts and souvenirs. After that, you get to try 6 types of Omani Sweets from very well-known shop and its for FREE. Entrace to the Fort is included in the package.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact me once you have booked through us. Your pick up point is flexible do not worry about it.Airports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.