Private tour to Paleokastritsa & Wine tasting from Corfu
Private tour to three key locations out of the ordinary crowded touristic sites. Visit Paleokastritsa, Bella Vista and enjoy a visit to a local winery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Traveler pickup is offered
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- Optional boat trip in Paleokastritsa
- Any purchases from the winery shop
- Winery entrance fee 5 euro per person
- Entry/Admission - Theotoky Estate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paleokastritsa Monastery, Dytiki Kerkyra Greece
Drive to the west part of the island to the picturesque Paleokastritsa where we will visit Virgin’s Mary monastery. The monastery was founded in the 13th century, but there is little to be seen today which is more than 200 years old. Inside however, the modern building is an excellent example of Greek monastic architecture. There is an arched inner courtyard, and a small museum with Byzantine and post-Byzantine icons. The view from the Monastery is superb, with in the foreground the boat of Odysseus (Kolovri).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paleokastritsa, Paleokastritsa, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Free time 1 hours for optional boat trip to visit the caves or for swimming.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lakones, Lakones, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Then we go on Lakones village where from Bella Vista, described by Lawrence Durrel as having the most beautiful view in the whole Mediterranean, you will admire the view of Paleokastritsa bays
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Theotoky Estate, Ropa Valley Giannades, 49100 Greece
In Ropa Valley, we will visit the Theotoki Estate, the winery of one of the oldest families in Corfu . The wine is produced in the traditional way and the process of fermentation and maturation, which takes place in stainless steel tanks, gives the wine physical stability and outstanding quality and taste. All wines are organic, certified by TUV Hellas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Aerolimenas Kerkiras Ioannis Kapodistria, Corfu 491 00, Greece
- Corfu port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/24/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/3/2021 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.