Private Tour to Peterhof Park and Catherine's Palace & Amber Room
This great day tour will cover the magnificent summer residencies of the Russian emperors - Peterhof and Pushkin (the Tzar's Village). Your private guide will give you full attention and will gladly share his great knowledge and experience. Discover the stunning Peterhof Park with its golden statues and the unique system of fountains. Marvel at the eighth wonder of the world - the Amber Room in Catherine Palace. See the most remarkable subway stations on your way to Peterhof. You will have plenty of time to enjoy peaceful walks in the spacious parks, enjoy picturesque views and take a dozen pictures. This private tour is a great way to see two amazing summer estates just in one day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional & friendly guide
- All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Metro Station Pushkinskaya
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Metro Station Pushkinskaya, Zagorodny ave., St. Petersburg Russia
Then you will head to one of the most luxurious parks of the world – Peterhof Park, the summer residence of the Russian emperors. On your way to this amazing place, take a short metro ride to see the most beautiful subway stations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Later, walking in the park of Peterhof, you will be entertained with statues, small palaces, pavilions and hidden Joke Fountains.
Discover the astonishing range and diversity of fountains, from further monumental ensembles like The Chess Cascade, to the ever-popular Joke Fountains, including one which sprays unwary passers-by who step on a particular paving stone. Also, you will enjoy the impressive views of the Grand Cascade and the Grand Palace (Petrodvorets), connected to the Baltic Sea by the Marine Canal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Afterwards, you will go to another summer residence of the Russian Tsars – Tsarskoye Selo (modern Pushkin). You will dive into the atmosphere of the 18th century, walking the strict lines of the French garden and wondering through the Golden Enfilade of Catherine's Palace.
During this excursion, you will see the eighth wonder of the world – the Amber Room. This unique interior will attract thousands of tourists every year and leave all of them speechless, deserving its informal name as the eighth wonder of the world. You will also marvel at a walk in Catherine's Park, which covers 107 hectares of land and serves as a perfect place to enjoy on a fine summer day far away from the busy streets of St. Petersburg.
Return to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign CITY BREAK TOURS.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The starting time and the order of the sightseeing can be changed according to the museum availability. The exact starting time will be confirmed after the boking is made.
- Please, note that picture taking is not allowed in the Amber Room
- The fountains of Peterhof function from mid-April to mid-October
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not available on Tuesdays and last Monday of each month
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.