Private Tour to Plitvice Lakes from Zadar with Drop-off in Zagreb
Private tour Zadar, Plitvice lakes and Zagreb in 1 day. If you would like to save time and visit Plitvice lakes, Rastoke and get a panoramic tour of Zagreb this is the perfect tour. Professional driver/guide, maximum flexibility, skipping the long lines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice lakes NP
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
We will discover the most beautiful parts of the National park Plitvice with a boat and train ride though the park.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Rastoke Village where the nature had played with turquoise waters of the river Slunjcica and divided them into a myriad of sputtering waterfalls. You can check out how the watermills work or have a coffee break in a fairytale environment.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lower Town, Zagreb Croatia
Before we drop you off at the accommodation, you will have a panoramic ride thourgh the Lower Town of Zagreb.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.