Private tour to Puebla & Cholula
There are times in life that remains in the heart. Explore Puebla &, Cholula through this trip and let us show you that everyone in Mexico is friends. Come and learn about our history not only by a guide but with another pal to make you feel our typical warmness.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Guided visit
- Travelers insurance
- Access Tickets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cholula, Puebla, Mexico
Cholula belongs to the national program of "Magical Towns " to recognize those locations in Mexico which still preserving their material and cultural heritage. Part of this heritage remains in the archeological zone of Cholula, where lies the biggest pyramid in volume around the world. Don't think twice and take the chance to get into the tunnels of this giant building to see their past construction phases. This is the only pyramid in México with tunnels!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puebla, Puebla, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
The city of Puebla de Zaragoza owns a tangible catholic tradition which dates from the Mexican colonial age, Some chronicles say that Puebla has many churches as days have the year. Do you dare to discover if it's true? come and discover it, but don't miss the chance to visit their imponent cathedral and its downtown, considered as world heritage by UNESCO. Puebla is also famous for its delicious gastronomy, which has represented our country internationally, all those flavors will become such a blessing for your palate.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mexico City International Airport, Av. Capitán Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended to claustrophobic travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.