Private Tour to San Francisco Church and Casa Luna Museum
Your tour will start in the center of the city where you will make a panoramic tour of the town, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Arrive at the Plaza Mayor from where you can see the Presidential Palace and the Cathedral of Lima, imposing buildings still in use. Next, you will go on foot to the Church of San Francisco, where you will find an enviable collection of old books and a network of catacombs open to the public. From here you will move to the district of San Isidro to visit the Casa Luna museum, where you will find an exquisite collection of births. Finally, you will go to the district of Miraflores where you will visit the Parque del Amor, located in Miraflores cliffs with a spectacular view of the bay of Lima. Then be transferred to a restaurant and after lunch (by your own), you will be taken back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Admission to Casa Luna and San Francisco church.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
It is here that you can appreciate countless examples of grandiose colonial architecture like the Archbishop of Lima with its elegant balconies, the Government Palace and its magnificent bronze fountain dating from 1650.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas, Plaza San Francisco Jirón Lampa y Ancash, Lima 15001 Peru
Walk to the Church of San Francisco, one of the most impressive religious architectural complexes of the Viceroyalty built-in 1546. It holds an astonishing collection of old books and a network of catacombs open to the public.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Calle Choquehuanca, San Isidro, Peru
CASA LUNA is a museum that has more than 1,500 births, collected not only from Peru and Latin America but also from Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania. Some of the objects that can be seen are: altarpieces, carved mates, Mochica art crafts, characters made with jungle reeds, looms and huacos. All of them representing the Divine Family.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Park of Love, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Parque del Amor is located at Malecon Cisneros in Miraflores. Its central part exhibits a beautiful sculpture carved by Peruvian artist Victor Delfin dedicated to love and whose name is The Kiss.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Lunch time at a local restaurante, by your own.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.