Private Tour To Sassi Of Matera
The tour is available starting from Sorrento or from Salerno. Is a long day (around 10 hrs) but you will visit one of the Unesco world heritage site. The Rione Sassi is the ancient settlement of Matera and is known as one of the most ancient city in the world, the origin date back to the Paleolithic time.
In 2004 the entire area was the movie set for the famous movie "The Passion of Christ" directed by Meal Gibson.
The private tour of Sassi area (is a walking tour) will be provided by an authorized local licensed guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sassi di Matera, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100, Matera Italy
Sassi di Matera is a city where homes are caves carved in the mountains. People lived in Sassi area until 1950.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Belvedere Pascoli, Piazzetta Pascoli, 75100, Matera Italy
Sassi di Matera
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19. For our and your safety, we inform you that our company follow all the health protocols against covid 19, all our vehicles are sanitised every day with a product called SANIBACT (is one of the best available on the market)). Our drivers and guides every 2 weeks are subject to serological tests and during the service they will wear masks and gloves.To maintain social distance, each vehicle (for vehicles up to 8 seats) can carry up to 4 passengers plus driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19 Additional information are listed in the section INFORMATION TRAVELLERS NEED FROM YOU
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.