Private Tour to Sintra, Cascais, Cabo da Roca and Pena Palace and Regaleira
We will see Monuments, Nature and Sea
Small group tour with a maximum of 4 people and a tour guide who will show and explain everything about the tour.
Let's visit Cascais, Sintra, Guincho Cabo da Roca and Pena Palace.
Let's enjoy a different day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pena Palace ticket
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascais Fish Market, Cascais Portugal
Cascais is a traditional fishing village in front of the beach. We will stop here to visit the center of the town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
The Mouth of Hell is a natural cave made by the sea. One of the best places in our tour
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The Westernmost Point e the European continent. Amazing view to the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Romantic Palace from the XIV Century. One of the 7 Wonders of Portugal. The highlight of Sintra.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
We will visit the charming historical center of Sintra. Here you can discover the typical smal streets of Sintra.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in your hotel if we can access. If is not possible access to your hotel we will recomend you other option.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.