Private Tour to Sintra from Lisbon
Pick up at your hotel at 08h30
Places to visit:
Azenhas do Mar
On the road to Lisboa by the Coast - Cascais village
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Security Masks
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - National Palace of Queluz
- Entry/Admission - Sintra National Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace of Queluz, Largo do Palacio, Queluz 2745-191 Portugal
Queluz is a beautiful national palace that served as the official royal residence during the 18th century while the mad queen Dom Maria I was hid away from public view. This fascinating palace is located partway between Lisbon and Sintra, which means it is often overlooked by tourists, but for those who visit will be rewarded with an exquisite Baroque palace that has an intriguing history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sintra National Palace, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
The Palacio Nacional Sintra is the best-preserved medieval royal palace in Portugal and was a favourite with the Portuguese nobility.
The minimalistic gothic exterior of the palace hides a wonder of decorative state rooms and the national palace is a highly recommended attraction while visiting Sintra. The palace’s long history has been intertwined with the fortunes of Portugal’s ruling nobility, who resided here from the early 15th through to the late 19th century making it Portugal’s most lived in royal palace.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Sintra is a charming Portuguese town situated within the cooling hills of the Serra de Sintra. Hidden within these pine-covered hills are whimsical palaces, extravagant villas and the ruins of a Moors castle.
The variety of fascinating historic buildings and beautiful natural scenery combine to form an outstanding tourist destination. Sintra is regarded as the finest day trip of the Lisbon region, and a visit to this wonderful town must be included in your holiday plans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Azenhas do Mar, Azenhas do Mar, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Situated in a picturesque valley, surrounded by old houses and with an interesting set of swimming pools carved on the rock, from the 1950’s, Azenhas do Mar Beach is one of the most appreciated beaches in this area, although its sandy area is no bigger than 30 meters.
Over the Beach, on the high cliffs that surround this beach and its environs is situated a wonderful viewpoint, usually quite frequented all year round due to its astonishing landscape
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Historically, Cascais was the summer retreat of the Portuguese nobility, and today the town is an elegant fusion of its illustrious heritage, with the expectations of the modern tourist.
Found within the cobbled streets of the historic centre are lavish villas, an imposing fort, fascinating museums, along with a buzzing holiday atmosphere. Cascais boasts so many historic sights and attractions, that it is regarded as one of the best day trips from Lisbon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Estoril, Estoril, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Estoril is small town near Lisbon, Portugal. Having a casino, beach and wonderful weather, the region was a center of diplomacy -- and spying -- during World War II.Estoril is small town near Lisbon, Portugal. Having a casino, beach and wonderful weather, the region was a center of diplomacy -- and spying -- during World War II.
Departure Point :Hotel Marquês de Pombal, Av. da Liberdade 243, 1250-143 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.