Private tour to Taormina and The Godfather filming locations from Messina
For 'Godfather' lovers this is a must-see tour. For everyone else, this is a golden opportunity to become acquainted with The Godfather in a very special manner. The tour continues to the charming Taormina with its ancient Corso Umberto. Explore this beautiful seaside resort town of Taormina with a private tour from Messina.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Theatre of Taormina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savoca, Savoca, Province of Messina, Sicily
The guide will wait for you with a sign at the exit gate of the cruise port in Messina or at your hotel if you are staying in a hotel in Messina. We can pick up also from B&B. Please specify in the booking.
From the harbor of Messina or your hotel, we will drive first on the highway and then along the coast to get to Savoca. We will stop to see the settings of a couple of scenes of the Godfather film by Francis Ford Coppola. You can enjoy a tasty granita in the same bar where Al Pacino and Robert De Niro did!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taormina, Taormina, Province of Messina, Sicily
Afterward, we will drive a terrific road to Taormina, often referred to as the “Pearl of Sicily.” Admire historic landmarks, such as the Porta Messina entrance and fragments of the old town walls, as well as the 10th-century Palace of Corvaja.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corso Umberto, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The famous Corso Umberto of Taormina, the road that crosses the whole historical center of the city and frequented by many tourists every day, is closed at the ends by two gates, Porta Catania and Porta Messina. In the middle of the street, we find the door called the Clock Tower.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Theatre of Taormina, Via del Teatro Greco, 1, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Marvel at the ancient Greek Theater overlooking Taormina.
The ancient theatre is without question the most important feature for sight-seers in Taormina, also because of its very fortunate natural setting, with a splendid view toward the Calabrian coast, the Ionian coast of Sicily and the spectacular cone of Etna.
At the end of the tour, we will return back to Messina.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Messina, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 27, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.