Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
This private tour is an essential summer activity for all guests of St Petersburg. The splendid summer estate of Peterhof is located in the vicinity of St Petersburg, just a short ride away from the city. You will take The Lower Garden of Peterhof is also famous as the Capital of Fountains as you can find more than 150 of them on the territory of the park. This magnificent park is the beloved attraction of all travelers and locals of any age that will make your trip memorable. Another summer residence to visit is Tsarskoye Selo (the modern town of Pushkin) where Catherine's Palace is located. The gem of the day is seeing the Amber Room, a one-of-a-kind interior where the walls are decorated with amber.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way hydroforil ride (if weather permits)
- Professional & friendly guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
10.00 - Meet your private guide in the hotel and head for the outskirts of the city.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
10.20-10.50 -You will take a short hydrofoil ride to reach the Lower Park of Peterhof. This comfortable trip along the Neva River and the Gulf of Finland will only take 30 min.
11.00-13.00 -In Peterhof, you will enjoy the amazing views of the Marine Canal, the Grand Cascade and Petrodvorets (the Grand Palace) along with amazing fountains and gilded statues. The guide will show you the famous joke fountains that splash the passersby when they least expect. It's no wonder that everything in Peterhof is done with such luxury - this was the official summer residence of Peter I, who founded St Petersburg.
13.00-14.00 -Having strolled the Park of Peterhof, take your seat in a comfortable car/minivan and leave for the city of Pushkin.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
14.00-15.00 - Lunch break.
15.00-17.00 - You will visit the summer favorite estate of Catherine the Great called the Tsar’s Village (Tsarskoye Selo in Russian). You will be guided through the luxurious gala salons of Catherine’s Palace including the Hall of Lights or the Hall of Mirrors widely recognized for being used in a Disney cartoon ‘Anastasia’. The interiors of the palace will surprise you with an abundance of gilded molding and decorations. The pearl of the visit is seeing the Amber Room, a unique interior created by the Italian architect Bartolomeo Rastrelli. The walls of the room are decorated with the panels made of amber, mirrors and gilded moldings.
Before returning to St Petersburg, you will have time to enjoy the landscape park of Tsarskoye Selo, decorated with flowers, statues, pavilions and artificial lakes and ponds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
17.00-18.00 -Return to St. Petersburg.
18.00-Drop off at the hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The guide will be waiting in the hotel lobby with a sign CITY BREAK TOURS.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The hydrofoil ride may be canceled in case of bad weather conditions, you will use by car/minivan instead.
- The hydrofoil ride and the fountains of Peterhof are functioning from middle April to middle October. In the winter season you will use a car/minivan instead of hydrofoil and an inside visit of the Peterhof Palace will be included.
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.