Private Tour to the Pyramids from Alexandria Port
Explore Egypt’s best known archaeological site on a half-day tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza and Great Sphinx. Stroll through the Valley Temple with an expert Egyptologist guide and learn more about the ancient civilization.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This tour explores the mysteries of the Great Pyramids of Giza and Great Sphinx in the Giza Plateau. The oldest and last remaining of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, the site is not only the most popular attraction in Egypt, it’s one of the most loved destinations in the world.
Your guide will pick you up from Alexandria port the transfer you to Cairo. Once you will arrive you will visit the Pyramid of Cheops, the middle Pyramid of Chephren, and the small Pyramid of Mykerinos. Continue to the Great Sphinx with its head of a man and body of a lion, gazing imposingly across the valley.
Then, complete your tour of the pyramid complex with a walk through the Valley Temple, learning more about the site’s astonishing creation and construction back in 2560–2540 BC. Your lunch will be served at local restaurant before you take the way to Alexandria port again.
Departure Point :Alexandria Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.