Private Tour to the Salt Cathedral and the Guatavita Lagoon
Immerse yourself in the depths of the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá and live an overwhelming experience 180 meters underground, a unique wonder in Colombia. Then visit the lagoon of Guatavita to learn about an ancestral ritual and beliefs of the indigenous Muisca culture that inspired the legend of El Dorado.
• Surprise yourself with a private tour and guided by the Salt Cathedral
• Know the heritage of colonial and republican architecture with a tour in the Plaza Mayor of Zipaquirá.
• Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the best restaurants in Zipaquirá.
• Take a guided tour of the Guatavita lagoon, the site of ancient ancestral ceremonies held in honor of the sun and the moon.
• Walk the streets of Guatavita where you will admire its charming architecture and colonial style atmosphere.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Tickets to all attractions
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
- Entry/Admission - Hospedería El Libertador
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatavita
What's excluded :
- Food, attractions and services not specified
- Lunch - If you wish, your guide will suggest the best place for lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
Surprise yourself with a private tour and guided by the Cathedral of Sal
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plaza de los Comuneros, Plaza de Los Comuneros, Zipaquira Colombia
Come to know the heritage of colonial and republican architecture with a tour in the Plaza Mayor of Zipaquirá.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hospedería El Libertador, 500 metros arriba de, Catedral de Sal, Zipaquirá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the best restaurants in Zipaquirá.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Laguna de Guatavita, Km 15, Via Guatavita-Sesquile, Tierra Negra Colombia
Take a guided tour of the Guatavita lagoon, the site of ancient ancestral ceremonies held in honor of the sun and the moon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Guatavita, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Walk through the streets of Guatavita where you will admire its charming architecture and colonial style atmosphere.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and lodgings within the interurban area of BogotáAirports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- • It is very important that you report on any physical condition that you have and that you bring your medications with you if you need them.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.