Private tour to the salt mines and Moray - ALL INCLUSIVE
This excursion makes you know one of the agricultural centers with the most extraordinary Inca engineering system that exists in the city of Cusco. You will walk this place on foot for approximately 1 hour and you will feel the microclimate as the Inca platforms descend.
Then continue in the van until you reach the community of Maras and descend to the salt mines (salineras) important water wells where the salt is extracted by hand, explore this area that is unmatched. Finally the group will return to the city after having enjoyed this unforgettable ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car
- Private Tour Guide
- Entrance to the salt mines
- Entrance to Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
Explore the ancestral wisdom of the Incas on the terraces of Moray and let yourself be surprised by the spectacular salt mines of Maras with an impressive half-day tour from Cusco.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Moray, an ancient Inca laboratory to adapt plants around the Inca empire, let yourself be carried away by ancestral knowledge. !
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, provide your hotel name and address to pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All transfers will go with only 50% capacity while Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.