Private tour to the Sierra Gorda in One day
THE DEPARTURE IS WITH TWO PEOPLE MINIMUM.
The entire tour is accompanied by a certified tour guide.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Cuatro Palos
- Entry/Admission - Puente de Dios
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador Cuatro Palos, Carretera Federal 120 KM 132, Pinal de Amoles Mexico
We will go hiking for 30 minutes to reach the highest part of the place. You will appreciate one of the best views of the Sierra Gorda Queretana.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Heaven's Door, Carretera, Jalpan de Serra - San Juan del Rio, Pinal de Amoles, Qro., Mexico
We will descend from the vehicle to take one of the most requested photos. It is a beautiful postcard.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro de Salud Pinal de Amoles, Hospital Viejo 36 El, Bondojito, 76300 Pinal de Amoles, Qro., Mexico
We will visit the Town of Pinal de Amoles. In the viewpoint the letters are found to take the picture. There will be an explanation of the history of the mining town, its traditions and its gastronomy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puente de Dios, Carretera Federal 120 Xilitla, a la Altura del kilometro 155, Jalpan de Serra 76030 Mexico
We will arrive at the Escanela River and start a 35-minute trekking upriver to reach the Angostura Canyon, then we will continue until we reach the Queretano Bridge of God.
Here you can get into the rescue and crystal clear water. We recommend you bring a towel and a change of clothes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle Corregidora 4, Centro, 76000 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our operator or guide can go to the hotel where they are staying (only if you are in the historic center of the city) or see the meeting point mentioned.In high season or special dates, the meeting point may change. Please confirm it via WhatsApp or email.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cell phone protector so it doesn't get wet
- Important: The tour starts with a minimum of two people.
- Optional you can wear a bathing suit or wet clothes, water shoes and a towel to dry
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.