Private Tour to the Windmills, Wooden shoe making and Volendam from Amsterdam
Because of COVID-19 we have taken special hygiene measures. Each vehicle has a plastic screen, is disinfected before each journey and our drivers are trained and provide appropriate materials to ensure social distancing measures are met with all passengers.
Enjoy a half day Sightseeing tour to the windmills, Irene Hoeve where they make wooden shoes and Volendam. A unique piece of Dutch history on the River Zaan and Volendam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Luxury Sedan or minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes minivan or sedan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
Visit the great Dutch windmills
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Irene Hoeve Clogs and Cheese Shop, Hoogedijk 1, 1145 PM Katwoude The Netherlands
Visit the local cheese and clogs maker. Possibility to tast and buy cheese and clogs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Volendam, Volendam, North Holland Province
Free time for yourself to explore this nice fishing village. Possibility to luch in one of the best fish restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide us your pick up address or location and the pick up time you prefer to start the tour.Ports
- Amsterdam port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customer can choose the time of start of the tour
- Please provide us your departure up location and pick up time
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour so no other people will join in the car. Our vehicles will be cleaned after every tour, have plastic safety glass and our drivers wear gloves and masks
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.