Private Tour to Vladimir and Suzdal by Soviet Van OR Multivan
Maybe you don’t know that there is a great difference between Moscow, St. Petersburg, and all other Russia. It is not easy to understand life here in Moscow when you are stuck in the traffic jam on your way to the Kremlin with a coffee in your hand!
Visiting Russian provinces is a great opportunity to explore the real Russia and to see the common life of its ordinary people. The best choice if you have only one day is visiting Vladimir and Suzdal towns. They are among the most visited sites within the the Golden Ring because of many picturesque white-stone medieval structures and architecture, along with later buildings from the 16th–20th centuries.
• White-stone medieval architecture of 12th century
• Museum of wooden architecture
• Delicious local food (and drinks)
• Very local life of the Russian countryside
Soviet van is not available from 25 Sept to 3 Oct!
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Museum Fees
- Entry/Admission - Suzdal Kremlin
- Entry/Admission - Vladimir Suzdal Museum Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Moscow Metro, Moscow Russia
Pick up at the hotel
Stop At: Yuryev-Polsky Museum of History, Architecture and Art, 1-go Maya ul., d. 4, Yuryev-Polsky 601800 Russia
We will start from Moscow early in the morning to drive by a nice small road to Suzdal. I show you the typical rural landscapes of Russia and how they change with a distance from Moscow. We will be very flexible. Our next stop will be small and off the beaten path Golden Ring town... Yuriev Poslky. We will make a short stop there to have a look on its beauty and have a breakfast.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Suzdal Kremlin, Ul. Kremlevskaja, d. 20, Suzdal 601293 Russia
After about 4 hours of driving from Moscow, we will get to the amazing town of Suzdal. This place is perfect to walk and enjoy Russian pastoral landscapes and medieval architecture. I will show you several sites to take perfect photos, we will also gather around the town to visit the most interesting sites.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Vladimir Suzdal Museum Reserve, 43, Bolshaya Moskovskaya St, Vladimir 600000 Russia
Then we will drive for 30 minutes to get to Vladimir, the center of Vladimir region. This is the typical countryside town with a lot of beautiful medieval architecture. We will visit a very good restaurant to have a lunch and walk around the town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin, Vokzalnaya, 10, Bogolyubovo 601270 Russia
Then we will drive for another 30 minutes to visit the famous Church on the Nerl River. You will walk for 30 minutes across the amazing green meadow to see the church. It's the place to take [erfect photo shoots, so if you need, we may meet the sunset here.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.