Private tour to Évora from Lisbon
Spend a magical day in one of Portugal’s most historic cities on this private tour to Évora from Lisbon. Wander through ancient cultural landmarks such as the St. Francis Church, the chapel of bones, and the temple of Diana. Enjoy a delicious lunch of traditional Alentejo plates and sip on local wine before heading towards the picturesque villages of Monsaraz. Private roundtrip transportation to and from your Lisbon hotel is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water, light refreshments
- Driver/professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Start the day by getting picked up from your hotel and heading straight to Évora through Alentejo’s country roads. After arriving in Évora, take a tour of the beautiful St Francis Church and the famous chapel of the bones. Then head to the temple of Diana, located at the top of Évora. The structure is a roman temple from the 1st century that has been incredibly well-preserved and is the city’s most famous landmark.
Next, enjoy a tasting session of exciting local wines, followed by a delicious lunch featuring the best of Alentejo cuisine. After lunch, head towards Monsaraz and the biggest man made lake in Europe. Monsaraz is one of the most beautiful medieval villages in the Alentejo region and overlooks one of the biggest man-made lakes in Europe. Spend some time walking around and taking in the magnificent view from the castle.
On the journey back to Lisbon, pay a visit the Cromeleque dos Almendres, a Megalithic circle that is still a mystery for the science community. The driver will return you to your hotel at the end of the day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up customers from any Hotels on the surroding áreas of Lisbon as Cascais, Sintra for an additional cost
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.