Private Tour to Windsor & Bath
Enjoy unrivalled service with collection and drop-off from your hotel; no need to worry about finding a meeting point early in the morning. All our tours are run by some of the most experienced and highest rated guides in London with more than 10 years’ experience in the industry and degrees in history. Your overall tour experience will be greatly enhanced by your local guide.
Your tour is entirely bespoke and can be changed at any time; even on the day. We understand that every family has different passions and interests, so we cater our service to your personal needs. Our tour itineraries stand out from the crowd.
We won’t ever oversell a product and firmly believe in providing more value through allowing more time at the sights than the big bus tours. We are a small, bespoke company so we guarantee that you won’t be left with an inexperienced backup guide during the busy season. We provide the highest quality guides all year round.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 10-Hour Day Tour with an Experienced Driver/Guide
- Panoramic Tour of Bath
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Roman Baths Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Enjoy a 2000 year old temple and bath complex dedicated to the Romano Celtic Goddess Sulis Minerva.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Step into 900 years of Royal History & learn how William The Conquerer’s Motte & Bailey Fortress has transformed into the largest royal residence in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As we offer Hotel Pickup to over 650 hotels in Central London, we may change the departure time from 07:30am depending on the specific location of your hotel.Sometimes there are road closures beyond our control that will prevent us from accessing your hotel. In this unlikely sitution, we will ask you to walk or use local transport to meet your driver/guide at a pre-arranged destination. Please look outside your hotel for your guide 10 minutes before departure time. Sometimes your tour van will not be able to park directly outside your hotel, depending on the street that it is located. Please look out for your tour guide and use the contact number provided if you are having difficulty finding them.Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Southampton Cruise Terminal MSC Berth, Unnamed Road, Southampton SO15 1GZ, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.