Private Tour to Wonders of Ephesus Area Including Lunch & Entrance Fees
You’ll explore the most popular sites around Ephesus with uided private tour by the private car. Immerse yourself in the Greco-Roman times of Ephesus, visit the village of Sirince. It’s a peaceful little place that hugs the hillside and is famous for its homemade wines and Gözleme, and House of virgin Mary. House of Virgin Mary. Historians believe Mary spent her last days in the area around this place of pilgrimage.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional, licensed tour guide
- Hotel/Airport pick-up & drop-off services
- English & Spanish tour options
- Entrance fees to the scheduled museums, ruins, churches
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Departures from hotels in Selcuk & Kusadasi : Your private guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi.
Departures from airport of Izmir : Your private guide will meet you at the exit gate of arrival terminal of the Izmir Airport on your meeting time and will show you a signboard written "YOUR NAME" on it.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Your first visit will be to Ephesus Ancient City. Ephesus was one of the most important harbor cities in antique world and also it is mentioned in the book of Revelations as one of the seven churches. Also Celsus Library and theater in Ephesus are the other highlights. In Ephesus you will see, Celcus Library, Temple of Hadrian, the fountain of Trajan and the Theater.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Your tour will continue with the pilgrimage point claimed to be the last home of the Virgin Mary. Once you arrive there you will be thrilled by the natural beauty that surrounds the monument.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
The next stop of your tour will be at the Temple of Artemis , one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, standing today next to Ephesus antique city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Selcuk, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
You will stop at a traditional Turkish restaurant and take your complimentary lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sirince, Sirince, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
After delicious lunch, you will continue to Sirince Village which is located on the top of a mountain and famous with wines that you can taste. This pretty old Orthodox village, 12 km away from Ephesus and 30 km from Kusadasi, was once Cirkince ("ugly"). Indeed its habitants gave this name on purpose as they did not want to be bothered by foreigners nor to share the beauty of their village. Still after years, visitors understood that the village was not ugly at all and called it Sirince ("pretty"). As the village is located on the top of a mountain, anyone will enjoy the impressive wine yards' and peach trees' views on his way.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
At the end of the tour, we will drop back you to your hotel in Selcuk - Kusadasi, or to airport of Izmir.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kuşadası, Aydın, Turkey
2: Selçuk, İzmir, Turkey
3: Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Departures from hotels in Selcuk & Kusadasi : Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Selcuk & Kusadasi.Departures from Airport of Izmir : The local tour operator will pick you up from Izmir airport and then transfer to Selcuk for your full day tour.Airports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour level is Private tour. You will not share transportation service & guiding service with any other passenger.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizers provided for travellers in cars, restaurants. Desk/seater plans with Social distancing (min 2 meters ) in restaurants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.