Private Tour to Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken 6 hours
Our first stop on this tour is the heritage sight Zaanse Schans, a picturesque village with wooden windmills and charming green wooden houses from the 18th and 19th century lining the water, 25 minutes from Amsterdam. Explore the windmill village lining the water, learn how clogs are made, taste some cheese, and enter a working windmill.
After this, we will continue to the fishing village Volendam at lake Markermeer, where you can see the traditional fishing boats and the folklorist costumes of the Volendam people. Here you can have a stroll in the village, shop for souvenirs or eat a delicious fish lunch. Also, there are a few museums worth a visit.
From Volendam you can take a boat to the former island village of Marken, connected since 1957 to the mainland by a causeway. This peaceful fishing village in lake Markermeer is famous for its wooden greenhouses built on stilts, its typical drawbridges, and the traditional life of the (former) islanders.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Private bus and car tours up to 23 persons.
No stress for you, we want you to arrive in a relaxing environment. Our chauffeurs will pay attention to the needs of our guests. If anything needs to be changed they will make the effort. We make sure that you will receive the phone number of our designated chauffeur. Our chauffeur also receives the number of the client. So they can keep in touch of the where-abouts. We also want to receive the flightnumber so we will track the flight status of passengers who will arrive at the airport. If a flight is delayed, no problem we will make sure that our chauffeur knows that. The chauffeur will meet the clients with a meeting sign at the Meeting Point of the airport, near the Burger King.
Our fleet is for small group's or big group's : prices are per vehicle and not per person*
Amsterdam to Schiphol Airport Amsterdam (Mercedes E Class 1-3 persons)
Amsterdam to Schiphol Airport Amsterdam (Mercedes V Class 4-7 persons)
Amsterdam to Schiphol Airport Amsterdam (Mercedes Sprinter 8-16 persons)
Amsterdam to Schiphol Airport Amsterdam (Mercedes Sprinter 17 - 23 persons)
Al our cars and busses are air conditioned and all of our drivers speak English.
Private transfers up to 23 persons. (please choose 15 persons if you want to use oure 23 persons bus)
Departure Point :Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol, Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby off the HotelAirports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 17 - 23 persons Minibus 6/24/2020 - 10/21/2021
4 -7 persons Minivan 10/28/2018 - 1/4/2025
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
1 - 3 persons Mercedes E Class 10/28/2018 - 1/4/2025
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
8 - 16 persons Minibus 10/28/2018 - 1/4/2025
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- More luggage plze inform us!
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase a. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.