Private Tour: Tongariki Sunrise Experience
Start your day on Easter Island with an impressive sunrise on the Ahu Tongariki and enjoy the magic and mystery of these statues of Rapa Nui with this 2-hour tour.
Located on the eastern end of the south coast Tongariki offers you the unique experience of admiring the sun rising every day in this place.
Get amazed by the combination of colors, the sea and the historical moai that create special magic and mysticism in this place. An unforgettable visual spectacle that you will remember all your life.
Please consider that the sun rises behind the platform during summertime (October to March) and from Poike volcano during the rest of the year. Also, there are more chances of unclear skies during wintertime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- National Park Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Ahu Tongariki
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ahu Tongariki, Easter Island Chile
Located opposite to Rano Raraku this is the largest platform from all of the reconstructed on the island. The ahu Tongariki is the most imposing moai platform on the island. This altar has fifteen visible standing statues overlooking the island with their backs to the Pacific Ocean.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel on the island so we can pick you up for the tour.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.