Private Tour: Traditional Black Cab Tour of London’s Christmas Lights
Kick-start the holiday season in style and see London’s Christmas lights on a private, 2.5-hour black taxi tour! Traveling in an iconic black London cab, you’ll pass top London attractions and stop for walks down bustling streets adorned with twinkling lights. See glitzy illuminations in upmarket neighborhoods like Chelsea and Belgravia, and, of course, visit the world-famous Oxford Street Christmas lights.
These incredible light displays run between November and January, so book now to experience London bathed in a festive glow!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in private taxi (up to 5 people)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Arriving in a typical London black taxi, your private driver will collect you from your central London hotel, and then you’ll be on your way. Relaxing in the black cab’s comfortable seats, sit back and watch the festive lights of London pass by as your friendly driver tells you all you need to know about Christmas in this great city.
Your 2.5-hour tour takes in several London neighborhoods, each with their own character and charm. Pass through the upmarket boroughs of Chelsea, Kensington, Mayfair and Belgravia, and see their glossy shops boasting tantalizing Christmas window displays. Each area has its own Christmas light display, and you’ll stop at each to walk around and see them up close while your driver tells you about the history of these much-loved traditions.
In central London, visit several key city attractions. Drive past Westminster, home to the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey, and see the London Eye, Tower of London and London Bridge, all beautifully illuminated with a warm wintery glow.
Continue to the shopping haunts of Regent Street and Oxford Street, where you’ll see the most impressive Christmas light displays in London! Take a walk around these fashionable high streets, packed with Christmas shoppers and twinkling lights – perfect for a nighttime photo op!
Your tour will either finish back at your hotel or at one of London’s popular Christmas markets – the choice is yours! Perhaps end at the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland – the largest Christmas attraction in London, featuring an outdoor ice rink, Christmas market, fun-fair and more. Entry is at your own expense, but it’s a great way to end your evening – strolling around with a mulled wine or visiting Santa’s grotto.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from your centrally located hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are no booster seats in London taxis
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.