Private Tour: Traditional Fado Dinner Dinner and Panoramic Tour
Through streets that breathe fado, longing and melancholy we cross the sidewalk. Our guides share with our clients love and romance stories.
On the way to the restaurant we tell the story of fado and its origins.
After a fantastic show and dinner, we take our panoramic tour of Lisbon.
We stop at the viewpoint where we enjoy the culture, history and beauty of Lisbon while sipping a glass of port (our offer).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Dinner with main course, starters, dessert and coffee included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Alfama
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- monuments entries
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
One of the oldest and most traditional neighborhoods of Lisbon. Here you will find the fado show restaurant.
Get ready for an unforgettable experience, from food to fado shows.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-253 Portugal
A fantastic spot with the best view of Lisbon, here we offer our guests a glass of port for anyone who wants.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Lisbon Baixa, Lisbon Portugal
We begin our panorama through the famous streets with 18th century Pombaline architecture. Passing in the Praça do Comércio, Praça da Figueira, Rossio and Avenida da Liberdade.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off at any hotel in Lisbon
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.